My wishes - Lievell

Monday, June 21, 2010

My wishes

I dream for these:

Living in a small house, just three of us. Having own properties that I can manage it by myself.

I can put a sofa and a LCD plasma television in the living room. I can put 4 chairs and a simple dining table on the dining room with a fridge there. I can manage my own kitchen with all the utensils inside. Then I can put our toothbrushes, shampoos, liquid soap and my shower cap in our bathroom.

The most of all we have our private room and Fritz has his own room. In his room, I will put all his toys and things there. So he has his private area to play and do some things.

What a good house!

Next, I dream for having a small car that enough for three of us.

oh, I forget one thing, I don't think I need a maid at my simple house probably as I never satisfy with their works. Can I??

The other dream is my hubby gets a good work as an entepreneur. Hopefully he's gonna be a successful person in the future. Amien! So I just stay at home taking care of houswife's chores.

We can eat what we want to eat, we can go wherever we want to go, we can buy what we need to buy..

I just dream a simple life and enough money for daily needs.

God, may You grant my wishes...please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment