Tidying up the things - Lievell

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tidying up the things

The house is crowded with the boxes and containers fulled with my stuffs and Fritz's stuff around the house. We're not going to move away anyway. That's only our things..;p

It made my Mom got dizzy as it is her house, right. So today three of us, my Mom-me-&-Ali, tried to tidy up by reducing some boxes and throwing away the used things. As I predicted, it just took for few boxes and the house is still crowded with the stuffs...

At least, though just few boxes out and some used things moved away, I tried to tidy my things and Fritz's things reachable.

Heres some boxes I belong:
*Upstairs*
1. A cream plastic container fulled with all the complete college books.
2. A box of Primary 1 to 6 photocopies worksheets.
3. A yellow plastic container of my important things such as my graduation books since high school and college, song lyric books, collection things (erasers, stickers, cards), and others that I couldn't remember it one by one.
4. Another cream plastic container of primary new English books, Mandarin books, and other resources for primary..it's for Fritz..
5. The other cream plastic container of clothes for 2 years and more. It's heritage from my brother.
6. A green of plastic container of baby clothes that Fritz used since he was born till a year. So next time if I'm going to have a new baby again, I can take if there.
7. A box of baby born's presents from my friends. I can use it again if one of our friend delivery the babies.

*Downstairs*
- Out of the room-
1. 3 various boxes of Fritz's b'day presents.
2. A green container of toys from someone.
3. A milky container of dishes utensil
4. A red container fulled of Kinderworld's worksheet, I can use it for Fritz's learning next time. From Toddler to Kindergarten..complete..
5. Another milky container of mixed stuffs such as towels, lunch jar, and other stuffs.

-Inside the room-
1. A milky container of Fritz's books for study. There is tracing lines books, ensyclopedia, pictures dictionary and others.
2. A dark green container of my felt stuffs.
3. Another dark green container fulled of Fritz's toy inside without the top. So he should put all the toys inside the container.

Those all my boxes and containers...it's fulled of my stuffs and Fritz's stuffs....*it's a lot!!*

I also tidy the Excel's and I put my books on the 2nd and 3rd row while Fritz's book is on the bottom of the Excel's. So if he wants to read books, I can get it nearby and reachable. Also with his toys...

Though the boxes and the containers are still lots, I'm trying to reduce my oldies stuffs such as my diaries since primary to get rid out of my life...from 3 boxes to 1 box of my life...oooh my things from the past. I have to say bye-bye...u're just the past and always be my past..
lots of memorable things to remember...hix..hix..

No comments:

Post a Comment