Choosen in life - Lievell

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Choosen in life

When we decide something, we have to responsible with that decision. How and whatever the condition is...we have to know the consequences of it...Right?

Regarding couldn't believe in someone taking care of my baby, I choosed to take care of my baby by myself. I had to resign from my work after delivering Fritz.

I love staying at home, handling every chores of a housewife. I can wake up as late as I want without being worried of I'm gonna be late for work. I can watch the TV along the day. I can use the computer as long as I want, googling and finding lots of information. I can do everything at home.

However, for some moments, I got bored with all the activities I've done everyday. Though it's not always be the same, still it's got boring lots.

Actually this is the consequences I have to face right?

Now, after a year I'm at home, I felt losing lots of thing from outside. Suddenly, I felt I lost my friends. I don't know how to make a conversation with them. They're lost from my sight. I hardly to find any friends to chat with. I lost my socialization and it's really sadly. I couldn't hang out again with them, I couldn't chat and throw some jokes with them, and I'm totally missing them...

Next thing is I'm being a narrow minded man. It's because I'm officially not attached with people outside that I called environment. I don't have any chance to chat with them lot. I have a little conversation with them but it's not a face to face conversation I had. I did it through phone and internet. Yes, I talk with them, but I'm not seeing their faces..It's so weird. I really don't know bout the outside world anymore.

Then, my English become worse. I didn't make any conversation anymore using English with my colleges at school and tutorial, the place that I worked. I don't have any partner who can develop my English anymore..

I really got jealousy when I saw some pictures of my friends having fun together. They're going by bus, enjoying the travelling together, laughing together...I missed the togetherness..I missed my old times...I missed being single..

Do I regret what I choose and I face?
For some times, yes...of course...
But I believe, no one will happy with their choosen things for their life. Everyone has their own life and destiny. This is my choosen and I had to face it though I like it or not. Am I right or right??

I'm jealous with elses then they also are jealous with what I have....cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment