4th Flu & 1st Fever - Lievell

Saturday, July 31, 2010

4th Flu & 1st Fever

Fritz got flu again after 4 month he's strong and healthy...

It started 2 weeks ago and I still did the same method, not going to doctor and prefer to do traditional medic to cure him.

For the first week, I went to the park everyday and got plenty of sunshine there. Though Mr Sun wasn't shine strong enough after the everyday rain in the night. I've got the flu too and it's really bad. Thankful, we can do the sunbathing together and a few hours after that it began to rain heavily.

And every night I asked Ali to cut the red onions and add some cooking oil a little bit in the small bowl then I rub it on Fritz's tummy and back to make him warmer.

He successfully can sleep tight and just woke up for drink milk.

When it went a week, I'm free from my flu but Fritz's still. Mr Sun was really too shy to shine in the morning. So we just stayed at home. I also started to give him flu medicine that I had bought few months ago. I gave it every night to make him sleep well.

His appetite was also lost days by days. He just ate a little only and I believe it's not enough for his daily needs. He looks thin but still active.

The peak was on Friday. After he woke up from his nap at 3 PM, suddenly his head was so hot when I touch it. So I gave him Tempra to make his fever got down. He became so cranky all day night. He refused all the food that I gave. He also didn't want to walk or even stand by himself. He looked so limp and weak. His face was pale and he got FEVER for the first time.

He was sooo cranky...couldn't sleep well in the night and always asked for milk all day night. So I finally I faced the Fever's time of Fritz.

No comments:

Post a Comment