Anger...grrrrr..... - Lievell

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Anger...grrrrr.....

Recently, I really cannot control my anger. Everyday, I always angry for the simple things. I even don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel that everything isn't going smoothly as I want. I know it seems that I'm so selfish wanting that everything is on my control.

For the info, I didn't get my period for almost 3 months. I'm not pregnant now. I know it well. I just feel my tense is so high when someone do a simple mistake with me.

The most victim person, of course the one and only, is my maid. For me, she always does lots of mistakes, from simple ones to big ones. And she always makes my voice rise up when talking with her. After I got angry to her, I always felt guilty. She actually is a good person. She is so handy. She wants to help me everything she can do. Though she isn't smart enough and sometimes do some stinky things and this always makes me get angry to her. When I got angry to her, I seem like a devil. I can say bad words and can't stop my words. Really feel guilty... -_-

If I can share my problems here...
I really face some problems that I can't face it. I really want to run away from these problems and live by ourselves...just 3 of us...I, my hubby and Fritz....I wish....

God...help me to get out of these problems and lead me to the right path...Please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment