Goodbye, Jeunk Mer.... - Lievell

Friday, July 30, 2010

Goodbye, Jeunk Mer....


I'm so sad when I saw Jeunk Mer went out from the garage this morning. Today was her last day staying in there. I will never see her anymore for the rest of my life.

Honestly, from the deepest of my heart, I'm really so sad.

She has accompanied me more than a decade. So many stories left behind with her. She was always beside me through happy or sad in sunny or rainy days...

Yup, she isn't young anymore but she still looks so beautiful. She's still strong though her machines is quite old to go far.

I've just remembered...
She is the one when I learned how to drive for the first time in 1999. I've gotten my first license too at that time with Mr Policeman was beside.

When in high school, she has accompanied me for some moments such as during basketball competitions, graduation day and also when I broke the rule at the street for the first time.

Then during college days. For more than 4 years I went to my univ, she was always beside me. Go here and there, with lots of friends up and down and stories with one of my special friend at that moment...

Also when I saw Ali for the first time, made a relationship with him and got married with him...she knew exactly!

The last one when Fritz went home from the hospital and the days we passed with Fritz...

So many stories left behind with her and I cry for that. Thanks for being my best friend, Jeunk Mer...Though I'll never see you anymore, I'm sure I will remember all the days we passed together...

I miss u already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment