Resign.. - Lievell

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Resign..

Starting 30th June, my hubby is officially resigned from his work. With one and other reasons, we decide to move from that place. He will start his career as an entrepreneur. (note: with a less money...)

Then luckily one of his colleges called him to offer a good job with a good salary too at that moment. Unfortunately, it will start 6 to 9 months forward. She gave him some times to reconsider the offering. She really depends on his decision and she really needs a "yes" answer to join with her project.

Actually it's really a good offering job. He will be a chief of this place. And I'm really proud with the salary she'll give. Honestly, we are so glad with this news. Then...we had a little confusion, what we'll do to fulfill our needs for 6 coming months..

My hubby has some plans for it and I just can pray for him. May Lord gives him ways for my hubby!

I believe the miracle will come to us. One day we can show to people that we can be success. I have to believe it. One day, some people are going to respect our sweat and tears. We will show it...We will.....

No comments:

Post a Comment