Fritz : 16th months - Lievell

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fritz : 16th months

16th months are not a short time for me and not a long time too. We have passed 16th months together, me and Fritz and including Ali (though he doesn't pass 24/7 with Fritz).

So many days with all of ups and downs we passes and that's make me strong and stronger everyday.

In this his 16th months age, he doesn't show any crucial improvement. All of his development is as same as last month with a few improvement only.

That I am just wondering, he becomes a trully copycat-er for us. What we do, what we say and what we act are so easy for him to be copied.

Last night, when we had attended one of my girlfriends' wed, I have to clean all the make up in my face. I went to the bathroom to wash my face when he was crying along. He couldn't wait for a moment coz he has sleepy much. When Ali asked him to go to bathroom, he stopped his crying and looked seriously my activity. Then, we entered the room and suddenly Fritz rubbed all his face as I did in bathroom! *shake my head again and smile*

This month, I still do my breastfeeding and he does it many times in the night while he is sleeping. It's because he doesn't eat lots in the day. Why? Because of many teeth are going to appear. And for this week, he got flu again...-_-'

No comments:

Post a Comment