Attending Peggy's Wed Party - Lievell

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Attending Peggy's Wed Party

This was the first time for Fritz not being cranky in the wedding party. I was so happy to see it. He could walk here and there. Being nice and humble to everyone. Giving his hand to greet them. Eating the dinner together with us. What a nice boy he was at that night!

However, he's not really nice till the end of the party. When every kids were getting sleepy because the late of night, Fritz was so. Firstly, he wanted to be carried with Ali then few minutes later, he asked me to carry him till we got back to the car. ~_~ *heavy*

This was the complete personals party.
- Donald, Davina, Rafael, both of Davi's parents.
- Anto and Jeanne (both of them are domicile in Singapore)
- Vidor, Thiya, Lona and Vidor's Mom
- Arief & Yossy
- Jule & Bea
- Wendy & Ko Chin
- Jimmy
- Alex, Dian, Keyla and the baby inside
- Ari, Emil & Kairi
- Melissa Padang
- Sari & Future hubby
- Linda & hubby
- Felix, Winny and the baby inside
and maybe some friends I couldn't remember it one by one...

I met my chat's friend and she was Ali's friends too; Tephen, Ernie and O'i

And my memory was back to 5 years ago when I met Ali for the first time. It was the same place, Kelapa Gading Sport Club. Same months but different date.

It was Don & Davi's wed at that moment. I was a freelance of Violet Wedding Organizer after finishing my college. And it was Peggy who had "helped" us in our first journey. I worked for Peggy at that moment to help maintaining the wedding and Ali as the guest receiver with his others friends.

Now, we attended Peggy's wed party with Fritz is in our hands. What a memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment