Rubby and Iin Wed, Jiska's Brother Wedding... - Lievell

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rubby and Iin Wed, Jiska's Brother Wedding...


Jiska's brother, Rubby was getting married that day. Jiska has invited us to join with her there. {thanks, Jis ^^}

I love this couple so much. They were in relationship, I think, more than 10 years. They have been together since both of them were in school. Rubby was in high school [SMA] and Iin was in junior high school [SMP]. Their relationship were looking so good, less gossip.

So, when I saw them in the stage, I just felt so happy for their marriage as they have "walked" together through years relationship. It's very hard to maintain good relationship with your partner, right? They are successfully passing it.

Seeing their brightly smile and how lovely they are really made me so envy with their happiness. oooooh.....so sweet couple.....^^

Iin sang a song for Rubby, I don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith. Then Rubby stood beside her. Iin sang it with her beautiful voice. What a lovely moment!!

When I arrived, the party has started. We met Arif and Yossy, Ali's besties, there. Both were trying to play with Fritz but in the wrong moment. Fritz had just got up from his sleep. So he cried! ^^

In the same moment, I saw Junieke behind me but I couldn't talk much with her as I was having my difficult time to make Fritz comfy with the environment.

Then, we were looking for a place to let Fritz sat down and ate his meal. I saw Tirza, Jiska younger sister. I asked her permission to sit inside the family area as there's the only one place which had lots of chairs and tables.

One by one AdEM's members came nearby and it became the best spot for us to stand and chat together. There were Regina's [Richelle, her mom and her mother in law], Vivi's [Gwen, her mom and her hubby], Yohana and Rubein, Ithine and Erwin and Junieke.

We took some photos by asking one of our classmate, Steven [Gincu] {insisted} to come nearby.

I really enjoyed my time gathering with my besties and saw some oldies friends from high school as we're in the same school before. It's been 10 years since we left the school and all of them were looking so different. I missed my school days moments......

No comments:

Post a Comment