Collection : Cars Toys - Lievell

Monday, May 2, 2011

Collection : Cars Toys

Love....Love....Love.....everything about Cars.

He watched the movie daily, then he stopped because the DVD player was unable to play that movie anymore. That's on my room. Then, he moved to Uncle K's room. The player can play all the movie well. However, he got bored already and he stopped now. I thought the player in my room has bored too! ^^

As he's falling in love with cars, I bought some cars toys for him to let him collect it. My students also sent me some cars toys for him as they love to see Fritz. Thanks guys!

He also has the magazine. He just had 1 and he never gets bored to reopen it every time. Then, I bought the new one again for him and he always brings it everywhere. *gosh*

My dream is buying the real Disney Cars die casts for him. I don't know where I can get it cause I just saw it on You tube and I'm falling in love too. It's very cool. They produced lots of the die cast collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment