Lessons from 3 different families - Lievell

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lessons from 3 different families

One time, I had met some families with different stories of life. I learnt a lot from them.

First family was my ex preschool students' parents. I adore Mommy so much. She has 2 children, a big sister and little brother. The way she raises them makes me amazed. Without nanny, she can handle all the chores and her children in one time. She's my inspiration as a full time mom.

She's not only smart but she's so kind and nice. Her husband was a great person. He worked for one station TV in Jakarta. He's also a humble person.

Though they are very rich, they never show it off to everyone. They are so nice to everyone. The way they talk, the way they act and the way they go with their life are absolutely far from showing off their richness. They really show a down to earth life.

Mommy gave Fritz lots of toys. We seemed to be like just visiting Santa Claus in May. We went home with a big package of toys for Fritz and it's free.

I think it's too exaggerated but I really missed her so much...so when I saw her seemed that I found a diamond. Maybe for her, I wasn't a very her best friend. For me, she's my best friend. She really a best people I've ever met on my life.

I loveeee their family so much. Really my inspiration!! ( I always forgot to take a pic with her and her children when we met =__=)


Then, the second family was Poppa's best friends family. He has a solid big family. He's also a successful man who has a great woman beside.

His big solid family really makes me so envy with him. His parents have successfully taught all their children lots of positive life skills. They always welcome to everyone. When we meet them, they always hug us friendly.

The most important one, all of his big family never showed their underestimate face to us as we aren't in the same level with them.

I love their family-ship....and how friendly they are to everyone.

Really a successful family!


The third one was my aunty and her little family. She shared some her life stories to us, how many ups and downs things happened to them. How they survived with all those problem and solved out. All of her stories were ended with miracles from God. She thought she never couldn't get out from all their problems but in the end, God made the way for them. It's really a big miracle!

I got a lesson from her that how many problems appear in our life, just surrender to God and believe that He will make a way for us. How miracle it is just believe that He's always there for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment