Pre-Nursery : Letter Ll - Lievell

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pre-Nursery : Letter Ll


Fritz is currently 28 months

I joined with Klub Oase to follow their 30 days challenge to keep our kids busy. I was so excited to make some scrapbook to record our kiddos' activity though sometimes it took times a lot to make it. However, I was full excitement to fulfill the challenge daily. There's no one getting win or lose, it's purely just a challenge without any prizes. Just need some creativity of moms to make the kiddos busy days by days.....and there's lots of idea came out through it....yaaaayyyy!!!!

Alphabet : Ll

Theme : Nature
Picture
He loved it so much, matching the pictures. He made it all by himself! ^^

ABC

That morning, I just need not more than 15 minutes to complete all 6 activities in a row.

We did the dough first. He's trying to make the letter L from it. He applied it into the paper.

Then, he traced the letter L by himself and it looked not really nicely... ^^ I tried to help him by asking him to follow the pattern.

We continued to color the letter L's objects. There were Leaf, Lion, Lemon and Lamp. He asked me, "What is it, Momma?" [pointed the picture] every time he colored the objects. In the 3rd and 4th objects, he asked me to hold his hands while he's doing the coloring...-__-'

Next, he traced the lines very nicely though he started from the bottom to up....^^

Finally, the last one.....he pasted the objects related. He loved the Lollipop one...^0^

Actually, he already got bored already in the 2nd activities. I persuaded him again and again and thankfully he did all successfully...^^

And, after he went round and round...here and there....he sat down again in his chair and asked me to color the Leaf.

Sometimes, I really need extra patience to face his mood in studying. Sometimes, he shows his eagerness and happy to do all the activities. And, sometimes I have to face his rejection too....

*Matching Leaves*



He got a little bit confusing to paste the pic with the shadow as the shadow was too soft. I printed it soft mode. ^^ Like usual, he did it well and still love this activity.

Color
While doing it, he's a little bit cranky and refused to color it. Thankfully, it just took a few seconds and he continued his coloring.

Craft
We bought the eyes first in the morning before we did the craft project. We made a lion from Letter L. I made the Uppercase of Letter L with yellow construction paper. Then, Fritz pasted the mouth, eye, ear and 5 legs. All of them were made from orange construction paper. The hair was from white wool yarn. Fritz just made a little bit of Lion's hair as it's sticky enough for him. So, I was doing the last touch....@__@....

We took some leaves on the way home from buying some things for craft project that day. He put all these leaves inside the black plastic.

I helped him doing this craft as the leaves were too difficult to paste.


I love this lollipop.....because mostly I did this craft. I made the circles in the lollipop and Fritz paste the blue blinks though he didn't do all.....

Fine Motor
I've got this printable from Child Care Land site. They provides so many free printable for preschoolers. I printed this leaf dough sheet to practice Fritz's fine motor skill. He had to make a ball from dough then he must to put it on the circle inside the leaf. So far, he's good in pasting the dough and he completed it without any grumpy. However, he still needs more practice in making the ball.


I was so happy seeing this picture. He made his first face drawings! It's actually very coincidence. He asked me a paper to draw after we've done with the worksheet. I made few drawings for him. Then, I asked him to make a face. A big circle....2 eyes.....a nose.....and a smile. He made it all by himself!!!!!

Workbook

He learnt #2...count the object, trace the number {asked me to hold his hands when doing the tracing} and color the objects.

Cooking

Every morning, I have to face my blank idea for breakfast. Sometimes, I have to ask Fritz what he wants for eat that morning. [lazy mom v-__-v]

That morning, he asked to make Pancake. So, I thought it's a great idea. I asked him to help me as usual. Though I didn't ask him, he's willingly helped me by going to the kitchen and asked this and that. ^^

He's whisking the egg and fresh milk. Then, mixing it to the flour. He insisted to do it.

While, I was starting to make it, he pulled his chair and put it right in front of the stove. Looking out the pan!

Thankfully, he cleaned up his pancake and continued with fried rice right after that.....*gosh*

Besides pancake, he loves Pizza Bread so much. He likes to apply the tomato sauce and cheese. Sometimes, after he applies the cheese, he licks the spoon for the cheese left. He loves the sensation of this pizza. Crunchy....little bit sour...combine with little bit salty from the cheese....yummmmmmy!!!! ^0^

Practical Life
He's getting neatly in cutting with scissors. I was so happy to find this printable from 1+1+1 blog. He's so proud of his work!! ^^

He was so happy when I gave this activity. He loves to pour the water though he hates swimming so much....@__@.....

I filled the jar {big blue bottle} half water then he's completely able to pour to the both of glass with less spilled water. He did it again and again. It took more than half an hour he played with it. In the end, I added him spoon and sponge to play with. He pretended making coffee, then he washed it with the sponge. ^^


Related with our letter this week, luckily, I have this lion for lacing. With little help from me, he successfully made it. He's taking so seriously while doing it. ^^


He insisted to crack the egg by himself. He took the egg and knocked it on the edge of the table then he cracked it. Yes, he did it!! After few minutes, his face showed a disgusting expression as his fingers were getting sticky because of the egg. HAHAHAHaHAHAHaHA.....

Miscellaneous
It's a beautiful sunny day. I wanna make a macaroni schotel but I was lack of milk. I decided to go to the nearby market with Fritz by feet. With shoes and a Cars hat, we walked. Very bad that I couldn't get the milk. So we went to the next destination. We wanted to buy some things related to our letter craft project. After we've done, we went home. During our went home journey, we picked some leaves for our crafts. It's very nice walk with Fritz. ^^


He always feels afraid swimming or playing with water. He really doesn't like it so much. I ever try to persuade him, still he refused to get inside the pool. I think he's got traumatic but I couldn't remember when it was.

So in the Saturday morning, when the garage was car-less {no car inside}, I bravely put his tub there and asked him to play with the water. Can u guess what happen next? He still refused to get inside his own tub. -__-'' fiuuuuuh.....

He sat next to it and played with the water. Few minutes after that, I asked him to sit down on the floor and made him wet by pouring some water on him. He of course got mad and cried. He screamed out that he didn't like it. But...he continued his activity....hahahhahaa.....getting use to with it, finally.

He enjoyed his playing water time almost an hour before I bathed him with warm water......^^

Fun

Fritz was having fun with Kimi in Opa Greg's house to celebrate Uncle Tito's b'day blast. He enjoyed his time playing with Kimi. Both of them with less talking were running here and there, made us giggling with their acts and funny innocent faces.

Kimi is a chubby boy with weight 17,5 kg. He loves to eat lots....and easily to chomp his food.... When he ran, everybody was laughing because of his tummy. Hihihihihi.......

Fritz learnt something. He now is able to go down and up the sliding path by himself. He's the one who never gets brave to do it alone. He always asks someone to hold his hand. When he's able to do it, he went down and up again and again......and never got bored.....

No comments:

Post a Comment