Fengshui.... - Lievell

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fengshui....


If I said I don't believe any Feng shui, I lied....and if I said I believe on it, I don't want to.

SO....

One of my friend is able to "read" about Feng shui and some related with Chinese Shio. Every people who was born has Shio and his luck on it, believe it or not, that's true. And Feng shui in every single things we place. It's about how do we believe it or not and how we face it in our life.

I'm the one who believe it but I don't want too much depend on it. Hopefully. Cause, sometimes if someone has told me about all of these, I couldn't maintain my mind to think out of it.

One time during my college time, someone, who I just known him a week I thought, told his sight about me. He told me that I'm gonna have a boyfriend and my relationship between me and him are gonna lots of arguments. It just gonna took not more than 2 years. I didn't believe at that time. But, when my relationship was over after 2 years and full of fighting and arguments between my ex boy, I was shocked. WOW!

He also told me about my future husband that he told I was going meet him after I broke with my ex boy. And again...that's true...

However, I couldn't find him anymore so I didn't know much more about my future life with my husband....hehehehhee.....

Then, some things happen in our family and it's quite hard to believe and face it. One of my friend came on my FB and we had so many chit chat in the night. He "read" all about us. Many things revealed. He told me so many things. He combined all his sight with religion. How I couldn't believe all his said and took it seriously. Coz all the bad things happen it's because we don't pray to HIM and surrender.

Hopefully after his coming to my house, there's something "new" happen inside it......

Praying a lot for my family!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about how do we believe it or not and how we face it in our life. fengshui

    ReplyDelete