Gathering with Legion of Marie's friends - Lievell

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gathering with Legion of Marie's friends

Having great time with my ex religion community, Legion of Marie [Presidium Perawan Yang Murah Hati]

I joined with this community during my college time in Pastoran. I was so happy could join with these some amazing people.

That day, one of my friend, Vigili, wanted to come to Diani's house and asked me to join. I agreed as I actually had a personal thing with him.

Diani had prepared lots of food in her table. We had lots of chit chat and made some jokes to Vigi as he was easily being joked. Hahahahahhaa.......

Missed my college time when I was so close to GOD.....:)

Fritz was so happy playing with Michelle, Diani's daughter. He played doll house toys and was so enjoying....hihihihihi...a doll house????!! ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment