Decorating Cupcake with Klub Oase - Lievell

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Decorating Cupcake with Klub Oase


I was so excited that I could follow this kind of activity. I was waiting for so long to meet some of these creative people who believe that homeschooling is better than common school.

It's KLUB OASE with lots of people gathering in the same vision of homeschooling. They sometimes held some activities together with their members and I wasn't too brave enough to join with them.

That day, bravely, I wanna join with them and couldn't wait to meet them in their making and decorating cup cake activity. Though it took quite some time to find the place, thankfully we arrived safely in Maria Christina's house in Kalimalang.

There's lots of adults and children already there and they're cheerfully and friendly greeted me. I was so happy with this greeting how they were so charm...I was so excited too seeing them.

Fritz was also excited. He could adapt well with his new friends. There's a time when he refused to join with me in making the cupcake. Few minutes after that, he came and wanna see the making process and he insisted to pour the dough by his own. I really liked his big enthusiasm to involve in one activity. That's good!

However, again, it's related with his ego. He didn't wanna share with his friends while he was being asked to play with the homemade dough. He looked very selfish and couldn't be touch by every one.

The rest was me who decorated the cupcake as I was so curious how to make it. Maybe one day I could make it for someone's birthday, whether Papa or Fritz......let's we see.....^^

Hopefully, I can join with them again and ask for many questions in my mind about homeschooling........lovely environment and lovely person I met!! ^^

Too bad my camera was off because we lacked of the battery. So I didn't have any pictures at all.

See the pictures from here....

No comments:

Post a Comment