The Risen of our Life..... - Lievell

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Risen of our Life.....

Thankfully, our financially is moving up after almost 3 years we're struggle for live.

It's started when Ali's Popo {Grams} was talking to one of the customer in front of her house in one day in the morning. From that simple talks, she told that there's a woman with her gangs really need someone who can drive safely and honestly to their works. Of course, Grams recommended Ali to be their driver.

Then, she called Ali to call that woman. Make it short, both has a deal and it's gonna started on Monday 19/9. We need a week to repair our car; the machine, the window {make it dark} and etc.

When Ali has started with his new job, means I have to deal with the traffic in the way to my own work by using motorcycle.....fiuuuh.....;P He couldn't drive anymore to the work as he has to pick and deliver them home.

Ali started the day around 6 {he wakes up at 5 daily} and started to pick them one by one. There's 5 person in a row. Then he has to deliver them to their work in different places and they have to arrive in their work around 7.30 to 8.30. He's trying his best to deal with the traffic in the street. Thankfully, he does it very well.

After he's done with the delivery, he stopped at his Mom's house to park his car there. He continued his journey in the noon by finding some customers who want to buy the krupuk and otak-otak using his motorcycle that he has put there.

Then, in the afternoon, he has to be ready in first person's office around 5 PM. He continues to pick them from one office to others again and time to face another story in the afternoon. Heavy traffic jam around Jakarta. He successfully delivers them safely in their house around 7.30.

What a day for my man but he really does it very well for us!! ^^

Of course our days gonna be change as I have my own job too and we're just moving to Apartment.

Our days gonna be like this....

We're staying in Apartment from Saturday afternoon to Tuesday afternoon. I and Fritz are following with the gangs home. Then, we're staying in my parent's home from Tuesday night to Saturday morning as I have job during those days.

Since that day, our financial is moving up slowly but sure. The gangs buy our things and they sell again to their colleagues in their office. Friends to friends. Another demands also come one by one. Every day there's someones are asking for our things.

Our decision moving in to our apartment is right. Though its too small and isn't good enough to be lived as one of my friend said, but I believe our life's gonna be changed after this. We're bravely facing the days! I know it's sound "cheap" as a driver but I believe God has given His bless through this woman.

I learned a lot from my life and I was so thankful for what He did to me. He shaped me into a tough one. Thanks God for what You've done!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment