Venny's Wedding - Lievell

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Venny's Wedding


It's been 2,5 years since I was quit from my work. I've almost never met with my friends again from there. We're just make some conversation via smart phone, that's it, without seeing our faces.

Then on Saturday, one of my colleagues, Venny Santoso, was getting married. It's an honor for us to attend her marriage as she also invited all the ex teachers.

We had a heavy traffic jam to get there. We took 2,5 hours in the way and we arrived when the dishes were almost over....too bad....we're so hungry!! ^^

Few minutes when we started to munch our food, all the teachers and ex teachers were going up to the stage to take a pic together. But....I didn't have any courage to go there as I thought I was the ex one...:(

In the last minutes, I bravely went to the stage and greeted them. And the photo session was over....huuuuuuuhuuuuu........

Thankfully, I still had some pictures with them . How I miss them a lot, when we giggled together talking all about things and did some meeting together. How time flies so fast and makes us growing mature......

Then...Happy Wedding, Handi and Venny.....welcome to the marriage life and parental world coming soon....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment