My New Driving License - Lievell

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My New Driving License

Yippieeee..........I've my new driving license for motorcycle.

Actually, I wasn't too excited much if I had to imagine that I'm going to drive the motor by myself this week. As we know, the traffic in Jakarta was too "friendly" {read: messy} :(

I could drive the motorcycle when I was around 12 years old. ;) It's when I was in the end of Primary school. I know it's too young but my Dad bravely taught me using his motorcycle at that time. He believed me so much that I was so capable driving it.

After many years, around maybe 5 years, I'm not driving the motor by myself anymore {Ali always drives for me}, I was too scared to drive it. I usually drive it just around our neighborhood. This time, I have to drive in the big city way, Daan Mogot street. Oooooooh NooooooO!!!!!! :((

Thankfully, I did it successfully that day. I prayed lots along my way hopefully I could back home safely. Fiuuuuh......Thanks God, I was safely drive home.....

Couldn't wait longer to face the traffic in Jakarta using motorcycle.....XiXiXiXi......^^

No comments:

Post a Comment