Coming back to Normal - Lievell

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Coming back to Normal

For almost two weeks Fritz got flu and lost his appetite, finally, he is getting well and eager to grab his food again.

For his flu, I decided not to see the doctor and searched more information on Google. I got some flu medicine though I knew that flu is a virus and no need any medicine to cure it. Still, I bought ALCO syrup for reducing his flu. I just gave him a day only and that was the last day of his flu-day. (I think that was the last day too of his virus staying in his body)

As his flu finally gone with the wind, his appetite is coming back to normal. His body was thinner than the other kids in my thread's friends while the others is going to 9,9 kg and Fritz just staying in 9 kg only..*huhuhu*

Finally, he wants to eat lots now. In the morning, I give oatmeal with grated chicken or meat or fish for his breakfast and the portion is quite lots. For his lunch and dinner, I try to give more soup and grated veggie. It make him easier to swallow it.

Few days ago, I went to a clinic near my house and ask for weighing Fritz. He is 9, 2kg now and he looks more chubby than usual...hopefully he will gain more again....

For his lost his appetite, I found a new way to reduce it.
Here:
1. Hypnotized before going to bed and fall asleep. So during night time, when he wants to sleep, I give some words to him as he drinking breast milk. Touch and cuddle him!
2. I put positive mind in mine that he will eat the food. And if not, I don't wanna be stressed. Just let it flow. Believe that he will pass this era.
3. Less portion but give more than usual. If I feed for three times in a day, so now I give 4 times with less portion than usual. And try to give another carbo, such as avocado, bread, oat, potato, beehoon, or macaroni.
4. I do massage time again.
5. Observation. Why and what..

Hopefully it will be work next time when I should pass this again...

No comments:

Post a Comment