His Little Laptop - Lievell

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

His Little Laptop


New laptop for Fritz...

I bought it from one of my friend from my previous job in Sunter. She asked me whether I wanna buy it or not.

Honestly, I didn't pay much interest on it. I think it wasn't proper enough for a baby like Fritz. He's too young to understand it.

Then, I decided to buy it because it's cheaper than you buy it from supermarket. And we can learn many things from it. There are alphabet, number, songs, words, and games.

Though Fritz still wasn't able playing with it, when the laptop arrived, he loved to play it. He almost didn't understand the function of itself. That he knew only hearing the melodies and closing it everytime.. -_-

I will keep it for few years later, so he is able to play with it..

NB:
Thanks for my friend, Yuliea, persuading me to buy it...he..he...he..he...
One day, it will be useful for my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment