Gong Xi-Gong Xi - Lievell

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gong Xi-Gong Xi

It's the 1st Lunar Year for Fritz..

Lunar Eve
For last five years, we almost celebrate the Lunar Eve at home by having dinner together with my family (my dad-mom and bro). This year, we have a new little family member, Fritz. He joined with us in the square-wooden-table using his (temporary) high chair.

Last year with my big tummy, I could eat what I liked to eat. This year, everything has changed. I should hold my Fritzee with one hand and use the other hand to spoon myself.

Anyway, we really had such fun dinner time. We laughed and threw some jokes to be laughed. Everyone was happy, including Fritz with his funny laugh was laughing together with us though (surely) he didn't know what he was laughing at...ha..ha..ha..ha...

The Tiger's Year

Cause this was the first time for me and Fritz, I really got some busy time to prepare all things. I must prepare his meal for lunch and dinner together and his cloths for taking a bath in one of our relatives.

After finishing the preparation things, as our custom, we should do gong xi as a respect to the elder. We give some words to them, hoping this year will be better than last and prosperity, wealth and health always be with us.Then they will give some hong pao to whom not getting married yet after that.

The first place was going to my hubby's place in Pramuka. All of his paternal relatives gather there every year. We stayed there till 1.30 in the afternoon. After we had lunch and chit chat for a while, then we moved to the second place.

Next destination was my relatives. We gathered in Kemayoran, my Popo's house. I always stay there for entire of my Lunar Year until I have my hubby. At last, I have another place to go rather than to stay for hours there without doing anything. Actually, for last few years, the condition is such more fun there. With my growing up cousins, we have lots of chit chat and jokes. Laughter everywhere with them!

Fritz was takin' a bath there. He changed his cheongsam costume with his new red Tigger's shirt. I love this shirt...Looks so RED! (the color is red actually...(",)...)

Then, the 3rd place was my hubby's Popo in Taman Surya Apart, West Jakarta, near my house. We arrived at 5 o'clock and wondered it was so silent. Some relatives went home already and some didn't come yet. Though the apartment was quite small, we had good time there. I always have yummy dinner in this place. She can cook very well and it tastes so delicious (no wonder, she had opened a small restaurant).

*phiuuuf*
Finally our Lunar Day was really over..after ii Ling2 and Uncle Tito went home at 10 o'clock in the night...What a tired-but-happy day! ^0^

And the most...Fritz has lots of hong pao from the elders....*Yay*

No comments:

Post a Comment