Chosing... - Lievell

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chosing...

Confuse..

I'm in a hard decision to choose.

Whatever I choose, it will "hurt" someone and I'm totally in a mess!

Yes it's true that I really need a job for now.
Then I asked to my previous job in the tuitution. They allowed me to bring my Fritz there and they gave me a class which is twice a week in the day. So I acepted in the middle of January.

In the second week of my teaching, the owner (the boss) asked me to replace someone. She has to take care of her mom in the hospital and needs time for it. So, my boss needed someone to attach in the her class. She choosed me.

We're close each other (me & my boss). I've been there for almost 5 years. She really knows my condition. She had helped me in happy and bad condition.

When I was preparing my marriage and really needed some classes to fulfill the payment, she helped me with it. She gave me full time classes.

When I was pregnant and I couldn't drive by myself, she helped me by paying half of my taxi.

When my hubby resigned from his job, she gave some extra classes to him and payed him as same as me.

When I had to deliver my baby, she asked me what still I needed for the baby and she came to the hospital by herself to give it to me.

She called me for help. She asked me to come in Thursday and Friday with 2 classes a day which is 3 hours I should stand by there with my little boy in hand. Actually, I wanted to refuse it. It would be a hectic day I thougt. But I still accepted.

What I thought was happened. The class was so messy. The children were busy with my baby and they didn't wanna study. And I was busy with my cranky baby and angry with the kids of losing the concentration. So tired!!

I think I should reconsider again bout this decision.

The mostly I consider is Fritz. He lost his appetite and he got so tired coz he couldn't sleep well. His day was unscheduled anymore. He got easily cranky. I'm afraid it can affect to his development.

At this moment, I was really so confusing with my decision...
My boss had helped me lots of things and always helps me. Now she really needs me to attach in the class.
On the other side, I must think bout Fritz too

I really got no way out of it...what should I choose??

Actually I had known my choice. I had my decision but it's kinda hard to release it.

I just need lots of pray if she can understand my situation and accept my decision and find the other teacher to replace me.

Please...please...God, please me!

No comments:

Post a Comment