During Teaching time - Lievell

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

During Teaching time

Starting January, I returned back to my previous job as a tutorial teacher in Alpha Education Center. After I took 10th months' postpone taking care of Fritz by myself, I think it's time for me to get back there as a part time teacher.

I asked for just 1 class trial first.
Why? I'm afraid I couldn't concentrate well between teaching and watching Fritz altogether.

18th January...
I drove by myself with Fritz was on his car seat. He sat down nicely and fortunately the traffic wasn't crowded enough. I arrived at BGM (Bukit Golf Mediterania), PIK, only half an hour with a little cranky came out from Fritz.

When the class was begun, supposed to be Fritz with a maid there. The fact, he was crying along. So I decided to put him on the mat and gave him some toys. He just sat down without doing anything and watched me teaching.

Now, the condition was so different. He can play with my both students (Steaven and Alicia) and he can crawl under the table. He also can play together with them after the class.

Fritz learns lots of things from this situation. He learns to socialize with the elders. He learns to share the toys and take turns though he is too small to understand those (I think it's a good start). He also learns English.

Besides, his development improves fast. He can crawl on the floor now. On progress, he starts to stand up by himself..

Everyone loves to play with him and couldn't concentrate well on their papers...though he got flu after that...;(

No comments:

Post a Comment