Back to the Past.... - Lievell

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back to the Past....

When I had to finish my work late in the night, I turned the music on my player. I put my old CD on it..all about the love songs.

I used to listen songs, especially love songs, when doing something or to kill the time. It was really relaxed my mind.

Then my memories were back to the past when hearing all those songs. Aaahhh....my past...

I was on my purple room. Alone. Hearing some sentimentil songs. No boyfriend. Just me and all my private things. My thoughts. Honestly, I missed it damnly!

I can do everything on my room without no one need to disturb me.
I can put everything on my room without no one complain how many my stuffs I have
I can sing loudly and didn't care whether my voice is good to be heard or not.
I can watch any kind of movie on my DVD player...drama...cartoon...series...
I can cry as long as I want when someone hurt me or break my heart or when I was down.
I can laugh at my stupidity life.
I can play with my thoughts by staring at my personal ceiling.
I can dream on my future.
I can do that I can't do now...

Ahhhh...I really missed my past...badly!
Can I have my private life again?

Another things that I missed on my past were I missed my time alone on the car. I could go everywhere I wanted using my car and turn on the music loud and sing along...and using my big sunglasses...
Then I could work as late as I wanted.
I could eat every junk food and fast food and no need to think about any cholestrol on my body because of getting old...

Overall...I missed my being single time...I wish I can turn back time.......

I love my life now, really, but sometimes I still couldn't believe it that I'm getting old and not a teenager anymore....haaa....what a life!
Should go on with my life whether I like it or not, right??

Music really made me so this sentimentil.....geeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment