Start the planning! - Lievell

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Start the planning!

Okay....

After I got some a little headache for a moment which is took several days to figure out what I'm going to do for the next....I know what I want now...

For gaining some money....
I prefer to make my own stuffs to be sold. I make some creativity using felt and I'm going to make book and finger puppets for children' learning aids. I had started for the last two weeks and thankfully some of my friends had ordered it. Thanks to God..

Next, I had a plan to make some brochures for my tutorial class on June. Hopefully it works...Please God gives me strength to face it....

For Fritz's education...
Since I'm quite busy with the felt, Fritz almost totally hasn't learned anything. I think I'm going to have another plan on June or July to start his learning again. I'm going to prepare all the things and time for him to study....Hopefully....

For Fritz's Menu...
Still with the same reason, Fritz starts eating everything that I eat. I didn't pay lots attention on his meal. It's okay for Fritz to eat what I eat but I'm trying to make it by myself. For the goodness sake, I'm going to make my monthly menu for me, Fritz and my hubby's meal....

That's all my planning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment