10kg! - Lievell

Thursday, May 6, 2010

10kg!

Whoooaaaaahhh.....I'm so happy...

Finally, Fritz's weight is 10kg now...After almost 4 months he's not gaining his wight and made me sooo frustrated with it, he shows improvement!

I almost brought him to the medical nutrition to know what happen with Fritz's weight. His weight was constant for few months and really made me worried.

Then, I shared with one of my friend in Surabaya. Her child was born with weight almost 4kg. Though he loves to eat and can eat with lots portion, his weight was stagnant. When he was a year, his weight just 7,8kg. Then she made an appointment with one of the best medical nutrition in her area. The result was her baby's nutrition absorption not really good. So he needs some treatment and therapy as her baby showed some delays in some progression.

She also shared about the nutrition seminar that she followed. She said that every single child needs 1,000kkal everyday. Gee...I really didn't understand what it mean. Then she explained it in simple way that every day a child needs to consume carbohydrate, vitamin, mineral and protein. A complete menu!

Besides, I still find some other information about nutrition in internet. I got a lots of info from this site. It explained me lots.

So, I decided to plan Fritz's menu in daily. Here are some plans:
Breakfast:
* consume oat or pancake or omelet or fried rice in a week schedule
* every breakfast must to eat min 20 spoons more or less.
* oat contains meat/chicken/fish plus cheese and a half glass of orange juice

Lunch & Dinner:
* carbo: rice, pasta or potato..the most is rice of course
* protein: meat/chicken/fish and nuts (tofu, tempe, beans)
* veggie: 1-3 kinds of veggies every meal

Snack:
* bread + cheese
* green beans
* fruits
* crackers or biscuits
* small portion of cake or snacks from the seller

Rules:
* breakfast is a must and eat like a king in the morning. Lots portion and complete menu!
* for lunch: eat half portion minimal
* for dinner: half portion from lunch is still okay
* must sit down on high chair
* on time: breakfast on 8 till 9 o'clock, lunch 12 till 1 in the noon, dinner 6 till 7
* snack is anytime
* not more than 1 hour every meal
* need consistency!

So far I could do it though not every time is on the schedule... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment