Fritz's walkin' by himself - Lievell

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fritz's walkin' by himself

Morning....7AM

I and Fritz has just woke up. Actually he pursued me to wake up early in this morning. I just slept at 1.30 in the morning and he woke me up so this early. So sleepy..*sigh*

He holds my hand and asks to watch his fave movie, Mickey Mouse on DVD player. With my sleepy face, I followed him and sat down on the alphabet mat.

Then I was stood him up and unpurposely asked him to walk to me. He did! He could step for few without any hands of me. Yay!! Finally, the day has arrived....

Fritz's first few steps on the alphabet mat so early in the morning!!

In the noon, I asked him to do again, he did it for few rounds...yay!! Then I asked my bro to see it as approval that Fritz can walk by himself...

I'm so happy today....
I'm going to show it to my hubby and my mom when they had gone home later....

No comments:

Post a Comment