Sunday School - Lievell

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday School

Fritz's 1st Sunday School
@St. Matias Rasul
8.30 AM

I'm not the one who always go to the church every week. So, when I brought Fritz going to church, he was a little bit scared with the sound of organ and choir. Then, I should stay outside along the mass. Next, I took a heavy heart to go to church and prefer to stay at home or go to other places.

I think it's a bad habit and bad reason, huh?
With this condition, I should change it, at least for the better life for Fritz's future. He must to know his Jesus Christ, right?!

Today, I decided to bring Fritz to Sunday School. Though we came a little bit late, the class has just started with singing time. Fritz wasn't crying at all, he looked enjoying the class. Firstly, he was a little bit scared with the environment. He just need a little time to adjust then he enjoyed it.

He learned how to color the picture with color pencil and paste the paper using glue. He also learned how to share the things that wasn't belong to him....^^

For his 1st attendance, he could adjust with the environment easily and he enjoyed all the activity...Hopefully, next week I will not be lazy anymore to bring Fritz to Sunday School....

Note: don't forget to bring color pencils or crayons, glue, snack and a bottle of water....also, money for church collection...

PS: I just remember that I was a teacher for Sunday School before when I hadn't met Ali yet in my life. I taught them, sang with them, made some crafts, put my ideas, did some drama with them, discussed with them, spent my Sunday's time with them and lots of memories with Sunday School's teachers....It's been 5 years ago and now, I'm the one who send my boy there. ....what a time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment