Thinking....thinking..... - Lievell

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thinking....thinking.....

Ughhh......my head is spinning around recently. I really need an idea (maybe some ideas) to get extra money.

Okay here's my plan:
- Online business via Facebook like others do.
* Then....what is the stuffs?? (thinking again.......)
* Send some messages to seller and ask for reseller their things without stocking any stuffs at all in my house ( no need money to spend, right?)
* Prefer to sell education stuffs to baby or others things. (actually, I love to the baby stuffs and it's quite profitable for me, I can buy the things for Fritz with lower price.....need to be consider it! I have a friend who open a baby shop near my house...I think I can ask to her...maybe....)

- Open tutorial class at home.
* Need some promotion of course, so I need brochures to schools and houses. Who will send it?
* The brochures must be sent on early June.
* Fix the price and it's lower than I got before
* Tidy up the room and need permission from my parents

For this moment, I'm trying to make an education stuff from felt that I had bought it. Hopefully I can do it fast for the customer while my boy is really need extra attention from me always. Fuiiih.....

God...help me...what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment