Brisikers : Lini came to our Apartment - Lievell

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Brisikers : Lini came to our Apartment


Another meeting with Brisikers, Lini and her 2 kiddos. Three of them were coming to our apartment in the middle of suddenly heavy pouring rain just when Lini had dropped her phone with me. Lini wanted to buy Shantang oranges from Ali and they came before their Wushu's class in the afternoon. She also brought 2 jams for me. It's exchanged time actually. :D

Fritz really couldn't wait to meet his new friends. He asked again and again what time they would come. Few  times he opened the door and put his head out checking their attendance. LOL

When they came, Fritz was the happiest one. I was still busy preparing the meal for them. I made the simple one, Spaghetti Bologna. Thankfully, the kids loved it, even Fritz wanna eat together with them.

Lini and I were busy chit chatting while the kiddos were busy in the room, making some lovely laughter together. I really wanted to meet Lini from maybe almost a year before. I admired her so much. However, it's the right time God made us meeting each other and it happened in my house, as my wished.

Thanks for coming, Lini. We're waiting for your coming again next time!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment