When Ii Comes.... - Lievell

Monday, December 24, 2012

When Ii Comes....

This year we're having a great holiday with Ali's aunty from Hongkong. She's purposely coming to Jakarta and asked all the big families from Ali's mom to spend few days in Bandung. She'd asked few months before to rent a villa for gathering. Then, we remembered about the villa that my big fam from Dad's side had ever rented before in Dago. So, after we've got the numbers from my aunty, we'd called the person and thankfully we'd got it.

Ii {called for Ali's aunty from Mom's side} was coming to Jakarta on Friday, Dec 21st. She had been picked by Ali and my MIL. She asked my MIL to accompany her at the hotel. As the traffic was really heavy that day, Ali was a bit late to pick up her. He was totally exhausted actually that week because of the traffic and also of his lovely aunty from his Dad's side.

The journey was beginning at 7 AM on Saturday. Three of us had to go to PIK market first to put some Ali's         orders to seller. After that, we picked Ii and my MIL at Aston Hotel, Cengkareng. Then, we picked my brother in law at Pulo Mas, my MIL's house. The real journey was starting at 11 AM and the traffic was absolutely really really heavy as the GPS said. We didn't take any highway and preferred to pass Bekasi's street way.

Fritz was a bit not happy when Ii {Ipho for Fritz} hardly asked him to sit and wear seat belt if he wanted to sit in front. After that, he was totally good during our long journey to Dago. Ipho was so nice to him and gave him a pack of jelly candy that he of course was so excited with it. :D

During our way, we stopped at gas station and had our lunch. The restaurant was really so tricky. They said that they just served "soto kikil" and "soto babat" only that I really couldn't eat it. In the end of our eating, I saw that they served fried chicken. Ugh!! I made a complain to one of the waiter and of course that she didn't want to be blamed. :(

After our lunch, I decided to drive, taking turns with Ali. Another traffic again till our Villa. Finally, we arrived at 5PM and the weather was so nice; rains, flood and fogs. Wohooooo......breeziing!! :D 

My memory was back to 5 years past when I was with my Dad's big families there in New Year's Eve. Lovely moments! :)

We're waiting for another family, my MIL's brother's family and her Mom in one car. As we waited for them, we took some photos and cleaned up ourselves. My MIL was busy in the kitchen preparing for our dinner, fried chicken and rendang. 

So after they're coming, cleaning up ourselves and choosing the room for sleeping, we had our dinner together in breezing night. We spent the night by watching the movie, only me, Ali, my brother in law and Ali's cousin {Wilson} after I and Ali had made Fritz asleep. He asked two of us accompany him to sleep and also with Popo {my MIL}. We crept out from the room after he was sleeping. :D

The next day, we had various breakfast; bread and jam, the last supper - fried chicken and rendang, and instant noodle -the favorite's one! :D Then we decided to go out at 10 AM. It's really the most traffic jam ever we had! We spent few hours to go to one place and we just went for 3 place; Serabi Bandung, Factory Outlet {actually we're going to Trans Studio Bandung} and Ma' Uneh's Restaurant. Fiuuuuuh.......wipe the sweat! It was not fun anymore!! :((

Everyone was totally not happy with it and we're just so grumpy with that. It's really so crazy that Bandung was chaos of traffic. 

Three of us was falling asleep at 10 PM. It's all because of Fritz, Ali said. He asked me and Ali to go asleep accompanying him and badly we also fell asleep too. LOL

The last day, we decided to go to the Kartika Sari and Prima Rasa early in the morning to avoid the traffic jam we had like the day before. Just take not more than 3 hours, we had what we wanted, snacks from Bandung! We packed our things and ready to heading home. Again, the weather was not friendly. 

The breakfast and the lunch were being prepared by Ali's aunty that sells coconut rice. She loves to cook and it's really her pleasure to cook for us. We had fried rice, fried kwetiaw that Ali had bought when we went to PIK market for breakfast. For lunch we had vegetable soup and Gepuk Ny Ong that we had bought after the last dinner. So yummy!!

We're heading home at 11 AM. Ii was sitting with Ali's Uncle's car as my MIL wanted to head home earlier. She wanted to go to church as it's X'mas's Eve. However, Ali said that he still wanna join with them as they're going to Lembang. My MIL was so unhappy but she didn't have any choice. LOL

And....the result was not nice. The GPS said that Lembang was in heavy traffic as usual. So everybody was heading home. Hahahahahhaa....

Before that, I asked Ali to go to book store, BOOKS in Balubur Town Square. They had tons of collection of second import books with lower price of course. It's really heaven! I've got 17 books for almost 200 rupiahs. I wanna go back there again! *cross my fingers*

We're heading home after that. Bye-bye Bandung and here's we come Jakarta!

The holiday was full of traffic but it's quite great to know more my another families from Ali's side. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment