Kaleidoscope 2012 - Lievell

Monday, December 31, 2012

Kaleidoscope 2012

This year is coming to the end in few days. What did I do during this year?

January
I started my first serving with Komunitas Sahabat, sharing with grandparents in KKIT with several people who cares with them too. I also was crazy in love with digiscrapping. I met a new friend who also has the same passion with me, named Nadia Aryani. I was trying my Photoshop skill again that time after I left it for couple of years. This month we celebrated Chinese New Year. Ii Ahan was coming with her family to Jakarta and celebrated with us. We also had some happy days with friends. Louis and Widya were coming over and bringing their lovely baby, Oliver. Fritz was celebrating Lona's birthday too this month.

February
I started my work as articles writer at Sekolah 123. I also got my first laptop this month. Yippiieeee.....
Another Arisan with Mom on March and this time was at Pauline's house. :D

March
It was Fritz's 3rd birthday. I made him Cars cupcakes. He was so happy at that time {melted} though he just finally recovered from his illness for almost 3 weeks. We didn't know what's wrong with him and thanks to God that he's getting healthy again because I cooked homemade meals for him. As Fritz was 3 yo this month, so I changed the called of Nursery into Preschool for his Home Education.

April
During this month, Fritz was also having a blast party with his another 15 friends from Moms on March groupies. What a great birthday ever! We also having Easter time this month and we had to go for 3 mass overall as usual. This month, I had a Mandarin trial class for Fritz near Oma's house. He was so excited and still waiting for his Mandarin class till now. LOL. Fritz was having his first Disney on Ice show. Very exciting!   Another exciting day was when we're visiting my previous work field, Apple Tree Preschool. They had new building and it's very cool!! And this month, I joined as Creative Team for some designers of Digiscrapping. Actually it's the moments when I was so become a busybody person in scrapping. Bad moms! The biggest moment ever was my last 20's birthday. Next year's gonna be 30 years. Bye-bye my teenage years. Huhuhuhu....:( 

May
Nothing really special this months. I just prepared for Cupcakes orders from Emil for her school's events. Thanks God, I made 74 cupcakes that I sold for 15,000 rupiahs each. The big moment when Fritz was having his first swimming time again after he refused all the time. Another moment was having a fun day with 90 kids from Kelas Belajar Oky with Komunitas Sahabat. It's really great that Fritz could join though just for few minutes then after that he had bleeding nose and had to get safe by going to mall. LOL. This month, I joined with DBC by my friend's recommendation. It's just took for couple months then I collapsed. :D

June
My parents house was having a small renovation so we're staying at apartment for more than a month. It's really a great holiday ever. I could cook and maintain my days with Fritz. This month, I've got a big opportunity to join with Brisikers Lestari. To be honest, I was waiting for this moment for so long as I was a very big fans of them. Wohoooo.....

July
Still having long summer holiday in heaven this month and playing with these moms in my new neighborhood. LOL. We were really having lots of fun things together, just three of us! Fritz was having his first hair cut this month, what a moment! We had another gathering again with Mom on March. This time for visiting Mom Merry who just delivered her baby boy. I knew it's very embarrasing moment ever, I met Krisdayanti in Gandaria City and I was so excited meeting her. LOL. Big moments for this month was having new car. Actually it isn't purely our car. My MIL and BIL are borrowing us this car for Ali's daily operation. So sad not seeing Mr Janki anymore. :(

August
My very best friends from Dwarf delivered her baby named Drago on 18th August. Together with other Dwarfz, we were visiting Drago and his beloved mom and dad at his house. It's a reunion of Dwarfz as Mandha was coming from Padang with Verren and her hubby too. Then this month we're having Lebaran holiday. My MIL asked us to go to Kuningan and Bandung for spending this holiday. 

September
I tried to have my own business by selling homemade Choux Pastry. It's good for beginning but it's over now. *grin* Then, we had an opportunity to go to IIMS with my MIL. We'd got free for the tickets from my BIL. We also celebrated my MIL's birthday that day. Another thing was Glitz had meeting in my apartment. I joined with 3 other friends to have new business in field trip and party organizer.

October
I tried another way for my own business. I wanna be a Digi Scrap Designer. I learnt with Junieke, my high school best friend, but it didn't walk smoothly. Suddenly, in the middle of my learning, one of Dwarfz, Andry, saw my flannel creation. She asked me to make some orders for her boy. So, I stopped learning Photoshop and Illustrator then I accepted the orders.

November
Our wedding anniversary month. It's been 5th years with him. Finally, I finished the flannel orders. Then, I'd terrific day with Komunitas Sahabat, having an EduTrip by going to TMII with Roemah Hati. Fritz was becoming a star for a day. :D The good news was coming in the end of the month and was really changing my life. I've got a new private class. I handle 2 siblings, brother and sister. This was the answer of my prayer. Praise the Lord! 

Desember
The last month in 2012 started by joining again with Komunitas Sahabat's EduTrip with Save Street Children to TMII. Then Ali's aunty was coming to Jakarta. We had great X'mas holiday to Bandung with her. On Christmas day, we had a family dinner with Ali's maternal family to King's Palace Restaurant. Few days after that, Fritz was having his first going to dentist. He's totally great!! :D And for the closing, Peggy invited us to celebrate Audrey's 8th birthday at Penang Bistro. It's also a gathering with Chantique Ghantenk's genk before we said bye-bye to our teriffic days in 2012.

I really thanked to HIM for all the great days HE gave to us. So many things we did during this year. I really learnt lot this year, giving our best efforts in life. Thanks GOD....for all YOU've done in our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment