Fritz going to Dentist - Lievell

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fritz going to Dentist


One of Fritz's tooth was decay and there's a little hole on it. For more than 2 weeks I always talked about going to dentist with him. Thanks to God it worked! He's willing to go to dentist without any drama.

He really couldn't wait his first time. He asked many times when his turn would be as he had waited for half an hour for it in the waiting room. Then, when we're permitted to go up, he took my hands and asked me to hurry up. 
He's so enthusiast but he needed me to sit together in the patient chair. He really wanted ii Ling2 to fix his teeth. He could sit still from the beginning till the end of the checking. I was so proud of him.

After he's done, he saw Papa being checked by ii Ling2. Thankfully he's the first because Papa was showing not good reaction during the checking. Poor Papa! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment