Brisikers : Outfit from Mba Moi - Lievell

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Brisikers : Outfit from Mba Moi


A friend of mine, Mba Moi, is a very good person. She is much older than me and I really thankful that I have her as one of my best friend. She is very kind to everyone and always spreads good words to others. Sometimes when I have a problem of life, she always gives her words to comfort me. She's just like a mom for us in theclub.

One day, she posted her some outfits that she wanted to share to her besties. I was so thankful that I could get some of her son's outfits. Those are still looking great. When those arrived at my Mom house, Fritz was very exciting to open the package from her. He couldn't wait to see what's inside. When he successfully opened it, he was amazed by the shirts. 

Thanks to you, Mba Moi for your sharing to us. :) *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment