Brisikers : Otang - Lievell

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Brisikers : Otang

Yay! Finally I've got my Otang after I waited for few months. I waited for Ali taking it for me from Depok. One of my lovely friend from the club, Kak Yunita who stays in Vietnam had given it to me few months ago. She asked me to take it from her parents house. For some reasons, we couldn't get it. Ali said that he would take it during Christmas holiday. 

What is Otang actually? Otang or we called it Oven TANGkring is an oven that use gas for baking. It doesn't have any temperature while baking. We're just using our feeling to make it sure done. Some mommies love this oven so much as it's cheaper than using the electricity one. Besides, it's more spacious than the electricity. 

Thankfully, I've got it FREE! Thanks, Kak Yunita *hugs*

Yippiiiieeeeee......I will bake more with it!!!!! Just wait and see my creation after this.....


No comments:

Post a Comment