Brisikers : White Sparrow Farm - Lievell

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Brisikers : White Sparrow Farm


One morning, we went to a farm that we called "White Sparrow Farm". Whose farm is it? It's belong to Ms Ines Puspita, one of my best. She owns this farm and let us to feel free coming there. To be honest, it's really my first time to pick the vegetables from the farm. It's very exciting though the land was still wet because of raining in the night.

How about Fritz? He didn't as enthusiast as I was. He preferred to stay beside the house with Ali. He asked me to get out from the farm. Ugh....ruin my happiness! LOL

We went there with Ms Greysia and her second girl, Fay. She made us a breakfast, chicken noodle. I was so thankful for it as we didn't have any breakfast yet. :p

What I've got!

Fritz and Fay sit under the tree beside the house

One day, I want to get back there again!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment